Tuesday, November 10, 2009

WHO IS THIS FOR? ammended!

Ok so during the difficult time of making my paper fortune teller that completely fell through... I decided that targeting American 18-24 yeard olds rather than British ones was much easier because they'd have a bit more insight as far as my research has gone and are more likely to engage with my product that I'm packaging. With this in mind, I've tried to find organisations that are appropriate and I came across Rock The Vote.
who don't just deal in getting people to vote but they go round campus' and such promoting political awareness in general. I think it'd be nice to work on their behalf, given that I wanted these packages to be distributed around colleges and universities anyway. Their logo is a bit swish for the hand rendered look I'm going for, but I can try and work with it in a hand drawn way!

No comments:

Post a Comment